What Came Before
Anissi married Cnaiür at an unknown date. They had at least one child together, a daughter named Sanathi.
The Darkness That Comes Before
After Cnaiür finds Kellhus, Anissi talks to her husband about him. She tells him Kellhus claimed the dead men found with him were from Atrithau and his followers. Anissi also confesses that she is as frightened of Kellhus as she is of Cnaiür himself.
According to Kellhus, Cnaiür prizes Anissi above his other wives because she is the only one to weather his torment and still love him. He also believes Cnaiür's interest in Serwë is due to the fact that she reminds him of Anissi.
The Thousandfold Thought
Anissi appears in one of Cnaiür's nightmares.
Anissi died of unknown causes in 4113.
- Encyclopedic Glossary, 'Anissi'
- The Darkness That Comes Before, Chapter 8
- The Darkness That Comes Before, Chapter 12
- The Darkness That Comes Before, Chapter 13
- The Warrior-Prophet, Chapter 13
- The Thousandfold Thought, Chapter 5
- Encyclopedic Glossary II, 'Anissi'