Sakarpus is a city of the Ancient North located in the heart of the Istyuli Plains, and, aside from Atrithau, the only city to survive the Old Wars.
Last part of The Sagas is “The Annal Sakarpa,” or “The Refugee’s Song” as it is sometimes called, the strange account of the city of Sakarpus during the Apocalypse.
Sakarpus had been beseiged five times since the time of the No-God, but never succumbed, not until the Men of the Great Ordeal, under Anasûrimbor Kellhus’s command, conquered the city in 4132.
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary, ‘Sakarpus’
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary, ‘Apocalypse’
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary, ‘Sagas, The’
- ↑ The White-Luck Warrior, Chapter 4
- ↑ The Judging Eye, Chapter 1